Friday, August 15, 2008

First Day of School





This was Micah's first day of school EVER. When I worked for his first two or so years, he stayed with Shea's mom, and he's been home with me ever since. We were slightly worried that he wouldn't want to go. But he is SO EXCITED about school and he just LOVES IT! Macey is in third grade this year- sooo hard to believe.
Calla is the big sister at home now during the day- she's acting like my teeny tiny baby. She is so precious, talking in her little munchkin voice! Larson is almost 16 months old. They are all growing so fast.

2 comments:

mel said...

I cannot believe how they are growin'!! They are gonna be grown before I can even blink!! They are so precious, Shelley...actually, you all are! I love ya'll so much! I'm so glad you sent me your blog address...I'll put a link to it on my blog. I've got Keryn's there and Sebe's, plus our Flickr sites and Inky's Dogster page! Ha! Now I'll be able to keep up a tiny bit with what's goin' on in ya'll's life...that's so cool. That makes me so happy!! Nanie will be thrilled, too...she doesn't really get blogging but she's tryin'! ;O) She's a trooper, that one! Give your family hugs and kisses from me.

Hugs,
mel

cally said...

its good to see all of your faces! makes me want to come see ya ll asap. and i will!
love ya ll daddy